To download your Lycos Domains email, you will need an email client application. Some popular ones are:
Windows Live Mail
Once installed, you will need to configure the email client application to connect to our POP server.
In general, the connection settings are as follows:
- Account username: The mailbox name, including the '@' sign and your domain name.
- Password: The password you created when setting up the mailbox.
- POP server: pop.domains.lycos.com
- POP port: 995 for SSL/TLS encryption
- SMTP server: smtp.domains.lycos.com
- SMTP port: 465 for SSL/TLS encryption